11/12/2006

Talkingcock.com facing tough competition!

I took a peep at Talkingcock.com after someone told me that it is no longer that exciting. I too have not visited Talkingcock for a long time. Now with so many people talking cock in this paradise island, where got so much time to read so many cock and bull stories. But when I visited Talkingcock.com, yeah it is quiet. And the articles were dated. Could it be that the contributors are now back in this island and contributing to all the garbage here? I think that could be a reason. Anyway, Singaporeans never have it so good with so many people joining in to talk cock. When old cocks stop talking, young cocks will have their days. Old cocks like me better give way to young cocks. I am waiting for more young cocks to come here and crow. : )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Competition ?? By who ?? PAP, the famous talkingCock competitor ??

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

hahahah......you are very imaginative.

Abao said...

Quoted from RedBean:
When old cocks stop talking, young cocks will have their days. Old cocks like me better give way to young cocks. I am waiting for more young cocks to come here and crow. : )


RedBean, 姜是老的辣. :D
No one can replace you.

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

hehe.

i am laffing until my denture falls off : )

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

just heard from mollymeek that her number one ranking also got knocked off. : )